Sunday, September 18, 2011

Doing the happy dance.....

I'm a big lover of old furnitures and several years ago I got this lovely buffet from my mother-in-law. Look the collage with before and after photos. The buffet is nearly 100 years old as we could see on a sticker at its backside.
These furnitures have a soul and I'm sure they could tell us many stories.

Anyway after our move I still have a free wall and this weekend my hubby found the sister buffet from my white one. It has the same sticker on the backside and we could see, it's the same company who fabricated both buffets. I'm totally excited that the old owner do not need it for longer and I could get it for an nice price. Yeaah!
Next spring I can start to sand the surface and then it will get white color too. Just had to share my happiness.

No comments: